Drawings

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

hoppercar

Drawings

Post by hoppercar »

Is Roger Goldman still selling drawings ?......I haven't been able to get any response from him ?
my2cents

Re: Drawings

Post by my2cents »

I received word he passed away the end of last month (Nov 2022). Hopefully his drawings and pattern will get passed along to a capable individual that has the hobby in their best interest. It is sad to see collections getting acquired and never being seen again.
_Andrew_

Post by _Andrew_ »

Sorry to hear this. I bought some parts from him back in like 2017-2018 and he was super friendly and helpful. Wonder what will happen with his patterns and drawings for the various USRA locomotives and the 4-6-6-4?
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

my2cents wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:16 am I received word he passed away the end of last month (Nov 2022).
For those with an interest, please follow this link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=112251

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
MightyDi

Post by MightyDi »

I’ve been working on gaining access to Roger’s reproduction RR drawing files at the print shop. They practically wanted blood samples in order to deal with me, lol. I’m quite sure I can make these drawings available again soon. Fingers crossed.
KenG

Post by KenG »

On the Live Steam Swap and Shop Facebook page, Diane Cooley has listed Roger Goldmann's business for sale coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LiveSteamSwapAndShop
MightyDi

Post by MightyDi »

KenG wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:54 pm On the Live Steam Swap and Shop Facebook page, Diane Cooley has listed Roger Goldmann's business for sale coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LiveSteamSwapAndShop
Consider the listed price a place holder. The page required a number. I’m getting a list of assets together.
MightyDi

Post by MightyDi »

All Roger’s RR drawings are available at modelsteamengines.tripod.com