NJLS Fall Meet - Oct 4-5-6 - Highline is OPEN!

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

amadlinger

NJLS Fall Meet - Oct 4-5-6 - Highline is OPEN!

Post by amadlinger »

Hi all,

A friendly reminder that the NJLS Fall Meet is coming up next weekend, October 4-6, 2013. As promised earlier in the year, this year's repairs to the highline are complete and it is open and ready for running.

Dinner on Friday will be ordered from the local pizzeria; all orders should be placed by 5:00pm for dinner at about 6:00. (call the club at 908-604-2770 beforehand to place your order if you'll be late). Dinner on Saturday will be at 5:30 - the usual London broil + sides, cooked on-site.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Adam Madlinger
President, NJLS
Joe Tanski

Ron Cicchini!

Post by Joe Tanski »

Adam great to see you and your mom and dad at the PLS meet,while I was there,Ron Cicchini aske about the old gate valves I once sold ,I can no longer offer them as no one makes them anymore.But could you tell Ron I have found two in a old box of stuff I got from my dad.
They are quick acting lever gate valves !one is 1/2” npt the other is 3/8 npt ,both use the came body casting,will sell him both for $60.00 + shipping
Both are new never used,one has been set up for locomotive use
Thanks Joe

jtanski@verizon.net
ALCOSTEAM

Re: NJLS Fall Meet - Oct 4-5-6 - Highline is OPEN!

Post by ALCOSTEAM »

you know this was a 10 year old post..

but I would be interested in those two valves.. I bought 2 or 3 off someone here on chaski years ago and got no idea what I did with them.

let me know thanks
Joe Tanski

Re: NJLS Fall Meet - Oct 4-5-6 - Highline is OPEN!

Post by Joe Tanski »

Sorry sold