Iron Horse Supply Corp has website!

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

FLtenwheeler

Re: Iron Horse Supply Corp has website!

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Ever since he started the web page he has been very busy. He will get back to you. I know he is also working on new projects.

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
GO&PRR

Re: Iron Horse Supply Corp has website!

Post by GO&PRR »

Hi All! As a single individual trying my hardest to bring the A5a back to life plus working on other supporting items to resurrect, I have elected not to put my phone number on the website. I prefer to stay concentrated on tasks at hand without interruptions from phone calls.

True, phone calls are good when trying to figure out a particular item build, but Emails work great in the meantime and allow me to research questions and to reply with credible information.

It has been customary so far that customers have been good enough to supply their phone number along with the shipping address, when they are asking for a quote on desired items. If you wish a phone call, please email the subject in question with your phone number and I will be happy to reply.

At this moment, have answered all emails that I am aware of. IF I am missing someone's 'contact us' off the website, please resend via: ihsc775@gmail.com

FYI - IHSC is not set up at this time to take credit cards so phone ordering is not possible.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
Best Steaming,
Ed Archer
Iron Horse Supply Corp.
www.ironhorsesupplycorp.com
ihsc775@gmail.com
ed.archer@ironhorsesupplycorp.com

Camelback #1173, 7-1/2" gauge, propane (a Leo M.'s build)
E6 #462 Atlantic (Saturated Steam), coal
3.2 scale 040 Vulcan 7-1/2 gauge, coal
12 ton 1936 040 Vulcan 2ft gauge, oil

"One with weak mind...Has strong legs"