Holiday sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

Holiday sale

Post by OddDuck »

Let's get this holiday thing started early. I have a bunch of signs and a few other items that haven't sold. So, since I need heating oil more than I do a bunch of signs, Let's have a sale!
I'm not going to post pics, if you look in my past posts you can find all of these. If you are interested message me.
1: Bronze AT&SF caboose latches, $25 per set, ready to install. This is $10 off my original price, several sets will fit in a small flat rate box. 5 sets available
2: one pair of bronze solid loop shank couplers, $25.
3: 9 pairs of PRR keystone whistle post step stakes, originally $20 a pair, now $10 a pair. Get these things out of my shop, I'm tired of moving them. I can probably fit 4 pair in a medium box. I'll make em fit.
4: 2 "Station 1 Mile" signs, $15 per.
5: 4 rectangular "yard limit" signs, $15 per.
6: 5 PRR "Caution-Bridge" signs, $15 per.
7: 2 PRR "Caution-RR" signs, $15 per.
8: And last, 1 rectangular "Restricted Speed " sign, $15.
If any of these float your boat, let me know. Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Re: Holiday sale

Post by OddDuck »

The couplers are spoken for...
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Only 2 "bridge" signs left...
8thscale

Post by 8thscale »

Peter (ODF) does some great work!

I had my eye on one item so when I saw this thread I decided to go ahead and order. Since I was ordering ... found a couple other items. Got my package yesterday. FYI all my signs where pre-painted so I was pleasantly surprised! (Apologies if that was obvious to everyone else!)

A satisfied customer.
Dave
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Thanks Dave!