Hi All!

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Nate

Re: Hi All!

Post by Nate »

The track is at Reading Society of Model Engineers (www.rsme.org) in Reading, PA. We are currently in the construction phase but we will have a nice up and back run for the spring open house. (dates are on website) Everyone here is welcome to visit anytime you like, especially at open house, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. I'll throw another pic in on this post for all of you to enjoy! This one is at PA Live Steamers outside of Collegeville, PA, I'm no longer a member there, I decided to put all my time and effort in at RSME because it will be bigger and a neater run when it's finally completed. Later.
-Nate
Nate

Post by Nate »

Hey gang,
Sorry for no pic there on that last post, my computer's being a pain and it don't wanna let me post the darn things right, tried all kinds of stuff but nuttin workin.
-Nate
willy

Post by willy »

It is not your puter, it is the board however. REduce the file size, ie change the properties of the image from 1024x768 to 600x 400. Otherwise change the format from a bmp to jpg if you can. The board will not allow files larger than 100k in size.

-willy-

PS If you want. Send it to me at Yahoo and I will shrink it for you. willy1960@yahoo.com
Nate

Another Pic

Post by Nate »

Here's another pic of that beautiful engine and a small train with it, this shot was taken at the RSME (www.rsme.org) track in Reading, PA again. Enjoy!
-Nate
willy

Nates Picture

Post by willy »

Ok folks;

Nate sent me the picture and I reduced it for him. I sent him a copy this morning yet.... Oh well here it is as attachment... Oh to be that young again... LOL

-willy-
Nate

Re: Nates Picture

Post by Nate »

Thanks for posting that pic for me Willy!
-Nate