Hi All!

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Nate

Hi All!

Post by Nate »

Hi everyone, finally made my way over here after much frustration trying to figure this darn thing out, I think I got the hang of it now though, so hopefully things will all work out here at our little home away from home. Just wanted to check in. Later.
-Nate
Tel

Re: Hi All!

Post by Tel »

Welcome over Nate - it ain't too bad once you sit down & have a fool around with it for a while - get to know the ropes,

Tel
Tel
Patrik

Post by Patrik »

Welcome to the new Board.
If you got any questions ask them in Site Software Q&A and Maintenance Notices.
Patrik
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Nate, now that you are here, why don't you put your photo on that purty lokie up as an attachment so we can see what it (and you) look like close-up.

Unka Jesse
"The same hammer that breaks the glass, forges the steel" Russian proverb
Tel

Post by Tel »

Yeah Unk, I second that.

Here's a tatty old one of mine
Tel
Nate

Post by Nate »

Sounds like A good idea.That purty engine unfortunately isn't mine, it belongs to a former member of the live steam club that I belong to, although I did get to run it a few times. But I will post pics of it since I do like it so much! If you want info. on it I can give you some of that too, not too much though since It's not mine and I don't know that much about it.
-Nate
Dave_Haggland

Post by Dave_Haggland »

Hi Nate, I just figured out what happened to the board after being off-line for several months. I think I'm going to like this, what with the pics and all. Now if I can just figure out how to make those dern attachments! oh bother.
willy

Post by willy »

Tel!

She is a beauty! Now if you can just get that other bloke off of her and you on it in the pic you will be all set! LOL, yes I realise it is a younger you in the pic.

-willy-
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Verily, Nate, the lokie (and engineer) look good on the wide screen! That passenger coach in the background looks good too. Thanks for the attachment.

Unka Jesse
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Lookin' good Dave, but I wish you had used a bit larger image so these weak old eyes could make out you and the lokie better.

Unka Jesse
Nate

Post by Nate »

Don't mention it, glad everyone likes the pic so much! I'll try to post more pics of the engine and I here Later. Is there a way to post multiple attachments or should I just send them one by one in a few posts? Here's one of the other pics for now...ENJOY!
-Nate
willy

Post by willy »

What track are you running at Nate? Looks like it could be a fun one to add to the summers roster.

-willy-