Contacting Eccentric Engineer

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

AnthonyDuarte

Contacting Eccentric Engineer

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to take a moment to go over the best ways/times to get in touch with me.

Business hours are 8am - 5pm Pacific Time, Monday - Saturday.

I've been getting a lot of calls due to word spreading organically about my products, which I'm very happy about! But if you'd like to recommend Eccentric Engineer, I do ask that you direct people to my website rather than giving them my phone number. My contact information is available on my website, and it will be very helpful on my end if people have already familiarized themselves with my products before they call.

My communication preference in general is email, since I can more easily respond when I have a free moment. Don’t forget, if I’m on the phone, I’m not making parts! 2 or 3 phone calls in a single day can put a big dent in production.

If you send a message through social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc…) I may miss it since I don’t check those nearly as often.

My goal is to make myself as available as possible with communication, but while this is a hobby for you, it is work for me (albeit very fun work), so I just ask that you please be mindful of my business hours.

Looking forward to what’s in store for 2022!

Anthony
Eccentric Engineer
https://www.eccentricengineer.com/
Marty_Knox

Re: Contacting Eccentric Engineer

Post by Marty_Knox »

:wink: I guess I won't call and ask if you will be coming to Cabin Fever.
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Marty_Knox wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:48 pm :wink: I guess I won't call and ask if you will be coming to Cabin Fever.
Hopefully I will make it this round, although if I do it will probably be as an attendee and not a vendor.
Marty_Knox

Post by Marty_Knox »

AnthonyDuarte wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:56 pm
Marty_Knox wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:48 pm :wink: I guess I won't call and ask if you will be coming to Cabin Fever.
Hopefully I will make it this round, although if I do it will probably be as an attendee and not a vendor.
That's what I'm doing.