2. 5 scale headlight source?

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Rwilliams

2. 5 scale headlight source?

Post by Rwilliams »

Have a friend who is looking for a 2.5 scale headlight that is decent looking and perhaps even ready to install, but the thought of a kit with some assembly required might be an option. Rumor has it that Tom Artzberger offers a 2.5 scale headlight but I have not been able to locate a website for his products. Can anyone shed some light on the situation?
Mountaineer

Re: 2. 5 scale headlight source?

Post by Mountaineer »

For Tom Artzberger,

Tacllc.biz
Pike Lake Eastern Hartford Shops

Or PM me and I’ll give you Tom’s phone number

Mountaineer

Reminds me, I should get some bits for a headlight as well..
Soot n' Cinders

Post by Soot n' Cinders »

I have an Artzberger headlight on my shay with another planned for a backup light. I custom ordered mine from him without number boards
-Tristan

Projects
-2.5" scale Class A 20 Ton Shay

Steam Siphon: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/leavitt ... tive-works
KG5AJP

Post by KG5AJP »

I went to hobby lobby and bought a candle lantern for my 2.5" scale 4-4-0, put a bulb and battery holder in it and good to go..
julianash

Post by julianash »

Rwilliams wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:16 pm Have a friend who is looking for a 2.5 scale headlight that is decent looking and perhaps even ready to install, but the thought of a kit with some assembly required might be an option. Rumor has it that Tom Artzberger offers a 2.5 scale headlight but I have not been able to locate a website for his products. Can anyone shed some light on the situation?
I bought a TPF from TYC for a Nissan Almera classic. I ordered the left one as I got tired of the ever-fogging fog lamp. There was an experience. I took TPF of the company SAT. It sucks, the body is flimsy, the pins fall out, the glass leaves. The right one after the bulkhead is still the norm, and the left one refuses to be glued at all, and there is no light. I took only one sample. When I got shocked, I expected nothing good would happen. Still, the latches are all in place. The sealant is evenly distributed around the entire perimeter. The glass fits evenly, and the body does not squeeze under the fingers, everything is smooth. Connected, typically, a narrow light strip. So far I like everything!
NP317

Post by NP317 »

TPF? TYC? SAT?

WTF?
((-;
RussN
jeffsmith

Post by jeffsmith »

Must be a Russian spy. Secret codes most of us shouldn't know, or don't want to know.
ChipsAhoy

Post by ChipsAhoy »

KG5AJP wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:26 pm I went to hobby lobby and bought a candle lantern for my 2.5" scale 4-4-0, put a bulb and battery holder in it and good to go..
Tom,
I'd like to see a photo of that...it gives me some ideas.
Would you post some here please?
Scotty