Pneumatic Locomotives! Think they are safe to model?

Related to all sorts of CAD and CAM tools. Users should post questions, comments, and recommendations with respect to their favorite CAD and CAM tools.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

steamin10

Re: Pneumatic Locomotives! Think they are safe to model?

Post by steamin10 »

Thanks for confirming what I learned a long time ago, as I poked around the silver mines around Quebec, and up into the Sudbury basin. With dribbles and drabs such air locos were used around the ammunition plants here in WWl. Other than what reading and dabs, I have never worked in mines or their equipment. All my 'Heavy' stuff is more highway, and loaders of medium size, for road and plant work, not behemoths like quarries and mines. I may be off in some detail, but I express the lot that I know.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.