The Yard Wichita Ks

This forum is intended for users to share places/vendors/surplus centers etc., to visit of machining/metalworking interest. Please be sure to list Name of the venue, City & State, Operating hours, a review and a web link if possible. The intent is so that those planning a trip or visiting your area might be interested in visiting!

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

lalkie

The Yard Wichita Ks

Post by lalkie »

I don't live near here but have a friend that does. It has a lot of surplus aircraft tool and parts.

The Yard
Patio

Re: The Yard Wichita Ks

Post by Patio »

I don't live near there either, but have been there while on vacation. What a great place for material. They have most metal shapes and sizes, by the pound. They carry all kinds of surplus tooling and materials too. A lot if it comes from the aircraft manufacturing plants in the area.
Live for the moment!
Prepare for tomorrow!
Forgive the past!
JackF

Post by JackF »

I really missed the Boeing surplus in Kent Wa. when it closed. :( I got a lot of stuff there when I first got into the metal working hobby. :)

Jack.
NP317

Post by NP317 »

JackF wrote:I really missed the Boeing surplus in Kent Wa. when it closed. :( I got a lot of stuff there when I first got into the metal working hobby. :)
Same here.
~RN