Need an HF Coupon

This forum is intended for users to share places/vendors/surplus centers etc., to visit of machining/metalworking interest. Please be sure to list Name of the venue, City & State, Operating hours, a review and a web link if possible. The intent is so that those planning a trip or visiting your area might be interested in visiting!

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

chucketn

Need an HF Coupon

Post by chucketn »

Have to go to Harbor Freight today. No coupons on hand. Anyone have a link to a 20-25% printable in store coupon? I can’t seem to find one.
Chuck
chucketn

Re: Need an HF Coupon

Post by chucketn »

Thanks, Ken.

I got a 20% coupon from Valpak.com, printed it out, and got an HF chainsaw sharpener. Got a tree down in the front yard. Setup was quick and easy. Sharpened 5 chains from 8" to 16 in in about 45 minutes. Chains are as good as new. Actually don't remember them cutting this good when new!
Saw about 10 people using various computer printed coupons at the HF store!

Chuck
ken572

Post by ken572 »

chucketn wrote:Thanks, Ken.

I got a 20% coupon from Valpak.com, printed it out, and got an HF chainsaw sharpener. Got a tree down in the front yard. Setup was quick and easy. Sharpened 5 chains from 8" to 16 in in about 45 minutes. Chains are as good as new. Actually don't remember them cutting this good when new!
Saw about 10 people using various computer printed coupons at the HF store!

Chuck
Hello :!: Chuck :D

You are very welcome. :wink:

Ken. :)
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
Ken.
piro222

Post by piro222 »

Here's a link to our local community coupon clipper rag ... http://www.clipperclipper.com/current/W ... 150905.pdf ... the HF coupons are on page 2 including 20% off coupon and a free screwdrivers 'pon ... might be a bit far to drive to use the $2 off a pizza at the local pizza joint for most folks though :) unless you're in this area, but I think the HF coupons are good at any store from coast to coast 8) . I've gotten enough screwdriver sets and 3.5" LED flashlights to set up a "Screwdriver-N-Flashlight" Store :roll: .
ken572

Post by ken572 »

piro222 wrote:Here's a link to our local community coupon clipper rag ... http://www.clipperclipper.com/current/W ... 150905.pdf ... the HF coupons are on page 2 including 20% off coupon and a free screwdrivers 'pon ... might be a bit far to drive to use the $2 off a pizza at the local pizza joint for most folks though :) unless you're in this area, but I think the HF coupons are good at any store from coast to coast 8) . I've gotten enough screwdriver sets and 3.5" LED flashlights to set up a "Screwdriver-N-Flashlight" Store :roll: .
Good Morning :!: piro222 :D

Thanks for sharing your find. 8)

Ken. :)
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
Ken.