Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

leocs

Post by leocs »

:D Hello all.I just joined today,and want to say thanks to administrators for accepting me into your community.
Have no experience in machine work of any kind,but it does fascinate me greatly.
Leocs
:shock: People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war or before an election.
Otto Von Bismark
NP317

Re: new member

Post by NP317 »

Welcome Leocs.
Enjoy your education here. There are many skilled machinist and fabricators here.
You may become one of them.
Learn from the Build Blogs, and more.

One of our administrators, Harold V., is a premier source for quality information. Learn for Harold.
RussN
RSG

Post by RSG »

Welcome Leocs!

What NP317 said......exactly :lol:
Vision is not seeing things as they are, but as they will be.
Inspector

Post by Inspector »

Welcome leocs.

You will enjoy it here.

It would help members give better answers to your questions if you would add your location to your profile so it displays along with your name on the right. A city or area of the state/province is plenty. Then you will get referred to local sources and services.

Pete
leocs

Post by leocs »

:D Hi Folks.Thanks for the welcome.I posted my location.Forgot on my first go round.Thanks for the reminder.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leocs
:shock: People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war or before an election.
Otto Von Bismark