Sprayberryhopper.com

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steampipe

Sprayberryhopper.com

Post by Steampipe »

SPECIAL - If you are interested in receiving any Hopper kit with FREE SHIPPING - I will be attending the following events and can deliver any of the remaining stock FOR FREE with advance purchase ONLY! (By PayPal- please email me- Pat Murphy - if you have any questions or payment problems). email: Sprayberryhopper@gmail.com

Mill Creek - Coshocton Ohio - June 3,4,5. (June 3 9 am cut off)
Big Creek and Southern - Pleasant Hill. MO -June 11 only (June 8th 3 pm cut off)
Mill Creek Large Engine meet In Coshocton Ohio - August 5-7. (August 3 9 am cut off)

I can deliver any kits or parts for FREE with advance PayPal purchase. Drop me a line for questions or more information.
Visit Sprayberryhopper.com to place an order or obtain more information regarding hopper kits and other Live Steam detail parts.
Steampipe

Re: Sprayberryhopper.com UPDATE

Post by Steampipe »

SPECIAL - If you are interested in receiving any Hopper kit with FREE SHIPPING - I will be attending the following events and can deliver any of the remaining stock FOR FREE with advance purchase ONLY! (By PayPal- please email me- Pat Murphy - if you have any questions or payment problems). email: Sprayberryhopper@gmail.com

Mill Creek Large Engine meet In Coshocton Ohio - August 5-7. (August 3 9 am cut off)

Special ON ROUND END HOPPERS ONLY!

ORDERS BEING TAKEN FOR NEXT PRODUCTION RUN OF STANDARD HOPPERS
Taking "inquiry of interest" for a limited run H30 covered Hoppers.

I can deliver any kits or parts for FREE with advance PayPal purchase. Drop me a line for questions or more information.
Visit Sprayberryhopper.com to place an order or obtain more information regarding hopper kits and other Live Steam detail parts.