1.6 scale ALCO Hudson for sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

1.6 scale ALCO Hudson for sale

Post by Highiron »

1.6 scale ALCO Hudson
7.5 inch gauge

Time to thin the herd and move on to another project I have decided to seriously sell my 1.6 inch scale Little Engines Alco Hudson Lackawanna 1154. This is a super detailed locomotive with many many incredible features this was the cover engine on the 80th anniversary Little Engines catalog and was the inspiration engine behind the complete redesign retooling and Rebirth of the big Alco superpower from Little Engines. Locomotive runs at 150 psi has an asme certified boiler is currently coal fired and Wili burn either bituminous or anthracite with ease locomotive could fairly easily be converted over to burn oil large-capacity tender with on-board battery box and air compressor operating power reverse air powered butterfly doors a multitude of gauges pressure maintaining cell flapping straight air brakes for the train and the engine a double heading valve 5 chime whistle 6 axle Commonwealth tender trucks and more also features a real operating front end Grapevine throttle you can do a YouTube search for Lackawanna 1154 to see many great videos of it in action I have over $100,000 tied up in this locomotive during its construction and super detailing the only thing the engine currently needs from sitting for the last 12 months is for the injectors and check valves to be cleaned locomotive is stored indoors in a climate-controlled environment in Round Rock Texas and appointments can be made to see and operate the engine with a advance notice

Engine is priced for a quick sale as it is time to move on serious inquiries and offers will be entertained no tire kickers please you can contact me at 732-239-9960 or send me an email highiron@aol.com

Few items I forgot to mention above the engine is equipped with a vacuum ejector for vacuum brakes on your train also has working Sanders and features a custom built lubricator that holds near one pint of oil

Mike Venezia
Attachments
20190501_182200~2.jpg
IMG_20150403_174544_648~3.jpg
1154 cover with background 8x12-1~2.jpg
IMG_20170228_173257420~2.jpg
20190502_131241~4.jpg
laurie-pam-2-2~2.jpg
Highiron

Re: 1.6 scale ALCO Hudson for sale

Post by Highiron »

****SALE PENDING****