1" Scale Little Engines Atlantic

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

1" Scale Little Engines Atlantic

Post by Postwarbob »

I have a Little Engines 1 " scale Atlantic that needs finishing. I believe all the parts are included (Bolts,etc) with what I have in 2 boxes . There even is an oil burning pan with burner mounted or Propane could be used. The boiler is copper and does hold pressure .Sill phos was used to construct it. so I guess coal is out. I will guarantee that before I take money for this engine that to boiler is tight and no leaks. It was tested when I purchased it originally and didn't leak a bit. . As seen in the photos there are lots of parts remaining to be installed. They have also been machined and it is ready to be reassembled after for some reason it was taken apart ?? A few of the castings Smoke box cover and stack , Cab and a few others will need assembling with some machine work needed. The tender was never started by original builder and there are no parts for it. I am sorry for the poor Photos but with my health not being great my strength is not to good. HO trains are much easier to lift at this time. LOL.

I'm asking 2500.00 for what I have.I believe I have a shipping crate that it will fit in ?? Shipping would be from 94513

I also have close to a complete set of prints for this build.
Attachments
DSCN8107.JPG
DSCN8103.JPG
DSCN8104.JPG
DSCN8105.JPG
DSCN8106.JPG
DSCN8108.JPG
jetson

Re: 1" Scale Little Engines Atlantic

Post by jetson »

is this still available
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

JETSON YES IT IS
EMAIL ME AT postwarbob@sbcglobal.net
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Jetson Trying to message you. I have all parts identified and ready to pack . Send me PM please and your Phone number . Thanks Bob....