Photo view count

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Glenn Brooks

Photo view count

Post by Glenn Brooks »

I’ve noticed random photos have a view count under the image, others do not. None of the photos I post seem ever to have a view count. So, I’d like to see the view count, as a way to determine what photos and/or topics I post are of interest to other forum members members. This used to be an active feature on Chaski couple of years ago. Is it possible to bring this feature back?

Thanks
Glenn
Moderator - Grand Scale Forum

Motive power : 1902 A.S.Campbell 4-4-0 American - 12 5/8" gauge, 1955 Ottaway 4-4-0 American 12" gauge

Ahaha, Retirement: the good life - drifting endlessly on a Sea of projects....
Harold_V

Re: Photo view count

Post by Harold_V »

The feature is still there, but you now have to hover over the image to see the display.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Glenn Brooks

Re: Photo view count

Post by Glenn Brooks »

Thanks Harold, looks like Iam out of luck. There is no hover feature on my iPad, except holding my thumb above the screen! Doesn’t seem to do anything, alas.

Glenn
Moderator - Grand Scale Forum

Motive power : 1902 A.S.Campbell 4-4-0 American - 12 5/8" gauge, 1955 Ottaway 4-4-0 American 12" gauge

Ahaha, Retirement: the good life - drifting endlessly on a Sea of projects....