We think we know

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

We think we know

Post by spro »

There are so many things going on. Inside and outside our bodies.. IT is like everyone has a time bomb. There is something which is prostate cancer or other cancers. Women have big problems too. Dang it is we, WE are going away. I don't want it to happen or leave on a bad note.
spro

Re: We think we know

Post by spro »

So I'm getting a heart pain and a head ache. My heart races twice the normal speed . It already happened. I march miles to where I wouldn't go. I figure; if it is running that way, let me put it to use.
mklotz

Post by mklotz »

Regards, Marv

Home Shop Freeware
http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

Been eating those psychedelic mushrooms again?
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
spro

Post by spro »

At least it isn't the assassination squad this time. I really do have medical issues and I expect many of us do also. There are certain medication which keep us alive. At advanced age, we don''t look forward to major surgery.
There is reflection and reasons why this Site exists. People poured their hearts and souls into machine work. It is so wonderful to read their experiences and knowledge. Man. So many people took it to the grave.
b4autodark

Post by b4autodark »

Spro my friend, The area I have lived in the last 30 years is mostly farming country and was dotted with small one man shops that supported the farm community. Mechanics, welder / blacksmith, starter, generator, magneto repair, general machine shop, well drillers, etc. I knew many of these proprietors and sadly all but a hand full are gone and so is their knowledge. Never to return, learned by doing, or by being mentored, not by watching a you tube video.

All the small farms that supported these craftsmen are now hobby farms, recreational land, or consolidated into big farms that would not patronize them anyway. Nothing can be done to change this. We now have to go to a threshing show or a museum to see what was once common place.

I have had big surgeries, heart valve, joint replacements, colon cancer, carotid artery, rotator cuffs, also take some medications to keep me upright. You are not alone in whatever you are going through. I appreciate your putting your high heart rate to use, good humor there.

Don't be bothered by those that don't understand what you are expressing, it's an advantage of old age. Some are not introspective, or patient enough to let a situation reveal itself.

b4autodark
spro

Post by spro »

Thanks, my friend. Within five minutes, something is going to happen. I need to go.
spro

Post by spro »

It was wrong topic
We are just people passing each other. Who gets kooties from the other person.
Kooties are fleas , chiggers and Lone Star ticks! Horrible things.
I suppose they are not too prevalent in Northern areas. We have to understand how these bugs work,
They want to survive by any means. They want to survive the winter. They will attach to your ankles, clothing, socks, wrist areas. and pets.. tell you about "pet"s . This is the time where they want to get into Your house and infect your children.
The animals don't know what is going on but it is really disturbing the household and tender people may die.
tornitore45

Post by tornitore45 »

Let's keep the caustic remark down please.
Spro writing is opaque sometimes, and sometimes one has to read between the lines, but this time is clear he is mentioning a medical issue. Compassion should overpower the need to deride somebody penmanship.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
spro

Post by spro »

Hello Mauro! I read everything you post. I grew up in Texas. I bought my first car in Texas and my Dad and I found a radio which fit the dash. It was from a 1942 Cadillac. Great car, great city and huge great State.
spro

Post by spro »

Around here, the streets are essentially "one way" We have to look around the corner to see who arrived first. Slide into temporary area to allow the honker to go past. They have enough problems. Traffic is terrible and there is always a situation that causes an extra hour or more travel time. It isn't pleasant and these are the days. The younger among us, arrive home spent. I mean; they've done brutal work for eight hours plus three hours travel time.
They are in no mood except.. i don't know how we did that stuff.
spro

Post by spro »

There are fellows. There are fellows in heavy vans with ladders. They are moving down the road at high speed. Man, I would pull off at some point. Of course I was a little po'd when they come at me.
We don't know what they went through. These guys want to see their wife and family. Many of us have respect for them.