OP even for the Junk Drawer - Corona virus

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

jcfx

Re: OP even for the Junk Drawer - Corona virus

Post by jcfx »

liveaboard wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:58 am Our local pharmacy doesn't let anyone inside; they made a quick inner door with a glass window and a slot to pass things through, customers have to stay outside.
They told me best to phone in my order next time, they'll have it packed. This to minimize customers crowding together outside.
That's funny, my acid reflux reared it's ugly head the other day and I happened to pass by a pharmacy,
so I figured it's good that I did and wanted to get some over the counter meds.
You would have thought the zombie hoard was at their door step, boxes where placed at the door
as a barricade.
liveaboard

Post by liveaboard »

Our local pharmacy is all female. They had a guy assistant for a while but he got fired.
The woman who owns the place once told me her husband is quite handy.
The door was pretty basic, but I could see he had little to work with. did a decent job with some scrap and duct tape.
spro

Post by spro »

"Gusty Winds" predicted. That's what we need and why the heck not. Folks we conversed have lost their houses by tornadoes.
spro

Post by spro »

The Pharmacy. The same pharmacy which quit selling tobacco products years ago. There was some reason they were pounded upon and maybe it comes clear. State taxes on every pack of smoke. It is all about the money.
spro

Post by spro »

The proximity to the military bases is something to reckon with quickly. That one woman holds knowledge. She is bright and I am dim. I defer to her. Awesome sounds of aircraft.
I hope the person understands.
spro

Post by spro »

Pretend there wasn't a reason.
Kill all the humans and leave the huge fields intact. Before killing the humans, remember the ( stupid) cheap movies They flooded the world and dear people thought that was the way. The Blob or the the Thing was absorbing an entire town. One way was a virus and this plague . I don't hate the Chinese a bit but gosh ...many are crying. NO no .
spro

Post by spro »

I thought I was doing well and all this blood coming out my right nasal cavity. I didn't have a problem before. I was using Zycam and it really does work. Left nasal passage was healing while too strong for the right. Whatever it takes. It is fine and I can walk again and get things done.
NP317

Post by NP317 »

I suspected it was your medication...
RussN
spro

Post by spro »

Thanks for that. We move past and continue this important thread.
spro

Post by spro »

What does a virus of this nature, hope to achieve except kill all humans.
tornitore45

Post by tornitore45 »

A virus has no brain, no consciousness. Planning and achieving is not its function.
A virus is a complex sets of molecules come together in one of nearly infinite structures allowed by chemistry.
It just happen to be destructive to other similar but different structures in the human body.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

spro wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:53 pmWhat does a virus of this nature, hope to achieve except kill all humans.
I would think the answer would be obvious.

The only way to take over the world is to kill your opposition. :D
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D