Apps to view the forum

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

my2cents

Apps to view the forum

Post by my2cents »

I was using the TAPATALK App on my iphone to view the forum. The most month or two I have been unable to view the forum using that app. What are others using to view the forum or are the just using the Safari browser on the iphones. I do not of looking on the computer but I like the availability to view forum when I am stuck in a waiting room someplace.

Thanks!
Harold_V

Re: Apps to view the forum

Post by Harold_V »

Thursday of next week the owner has plans to get Tapatalk functional once again. With luck, you'll be back in business!

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
dorin

Post by dorin »

Sorry for the delay on Tapalk. It is coming. Other pressing problems got in the way.
www.chaski.com
dorin

Post by dorin »

I am still trying to figure out the Tapatalk upgrade.
They sent me instructions, but they are for an old version of PHPBB and are nearly five years old.
I am starting to get frustrated by them.
www.chaski.com
dorin

Post by dorin »

In the absence of Tapatalk, I have installed two more styles that have mobile support.
If you would like to suggest a different one: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles-2

Thank you for your patience.
www.chaski.com