2.5 scale Pyle National E2 castings

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

2.5 scale Pyle National E2 castings

Post by Highiron »

2.5" Scale Pyle National E2 Generator casting sets

I have been inundated with requests for casting sets since the article has come out in the September October live steam magazine to make this into a working generator from my casting set I have a friend who is going to come over and inject waxes for me anybody that wishes to get a set of these casting to make an operable generator in 2.5 inch scale from the article in life the magazine needs to order them now.

Please send an email ( do not message me here to place an order) with your complete name shipping address and a phone number to my email at highiron@aol.com. this will interface with my shipping and inventory program and I can keep track of the orders and ship the price for the last batch of generators was $335 plus shipping I do not know what the new price will be with the increase in Brea but if I have to guess I would say a casting set may go up between 5 and 8 dollars I will ship the internationally and Olivia credit card check for money order.. we will start doing the waxwork the end of January to give people time to make a decision
Attachments
20200426_180548.jpg