Wallis and Steevens Simplicity roller castings

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steambldr1

Wallis and Steevens Simplicity roller castings

Post by Steambldr1 »

I have a set of castings for a Wallis and Steevens Simplicity roller in 4 1/2 inch scale. It would be about 52" long and weigh about 500 pounds. Not sure if every casting is there but all the main castings are included. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Also a set of drawings is included.

The deal is these castings have to be picked up in Berrysburg PA. No shipping is available.

I bought these castings right here on Live Steam Marketplace from member joerom and the plan was to take a trip out to pick them up but that didn't happen that first summer. Then time went by and then the covid thing happened. So I do not have the castings they are still with the original seller. That is why the pickup location is in Berrysburg PA. I think he will chime in here when this add goes up. I have lost interest in this project and would like these to go to someone that will build the roller.

I have included a picture of a completed roller so you can get an idea of the size. Also there are videos on youtube of this roller in action.

Asking $600.00 for the castings picked up in Berrsburg PA. Please PM any questions. Thank you.
Attachments
roller4492553019_153b0406e0.jpg
rollerIMG_0991.JPG
rollerIMG_0992.JPG
rollerIMG_0993.JPG
rollerIMG_0994.JPG