FAQ-Has good info

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

FAQ-Has good info

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

FAQ listed at the top of the page has good advice and help tips. Look it over if you find the time.
Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
CJI

Re: FAQ-Has good info

Post by CJI »

How can I contact Joe Tanski Yesterday I found a post about sticky check valves and wanted to follow up. Thanks for your help. CJI
Harold_V

Re: FAQ-Has good info

Post by Harold_V »

CJI wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:02 pm How can I contact Joe Tanski Yesterday I found a post about sticky check valves and wanted to follow up. Thanks for your help. CJI
Depends on how you wish to "follow up". If you wish, you can simply reply to the post in question, or if you'd like to keep it on a personal basis, you can click his name, which will open a page on which you can send him a private message.

If your desire to talk with him would be of benefit to others, it's a good idea to simply post in the thread in question. That way others may glean something useful.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.