Pyle National electrical boxes

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

jeffsmith

Pyle National electrical boxes

Post by jeffsmith »

I am in search of information for these Pyle National electrical boxes. It looks like a typical four way box with a spring loaded lid cover. Does anyone have dimensional information on these boxes? Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff
DSC00165.JPG
JBodenmann

Re: Pyle National electrical boxes

Post by JBodenmann »

Hello My Friends
Hi Jeff, if you can't find drawings, or one to measure you could develop a scale to work with. It's probably one inch conduit on the photo. That would make the box a bit over four inches which sounds about right to me. The height would have to be estimated. It's always better to have drawings or photos from different angles, but sometimes we have to just go with what we got.
Jack
FLtenwheeler

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Hi Jeff

Let me look in my Pyle catalog.

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
jeffsmith

Post by jeffsmith »

Thanks for your help. I've got the prototype I can measure but it's 300 miles south of me and I really don't feel like leaving home with this pandemic out of control. These electrical boxes were on the rear of the tender and allowed marker lamps to be plugged into them when they were mounted. The tender is finished except for the plumbing like the electrical lines. Thanks again.
Jeff