Future of Superscale Locomotive

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

JenCarey

Future of Superscale Locomotive

Post by JenCarey »

Hello everyone. I wanted to give an update on Superscale Locomotive. My brother and I are in the process of signing a purchase agreement for Superscale. My dad, Barry Hauge, had been speaking often with this individual in regards to purchasing it from dad. I feel that this individual will be able to provide the high quality parts that dad did. A couple of months before dad passed we had discussed his conversations with and feeling about the ability for this individual to run Superscale the way dad would and After speaking with him I too believe as my dad did that he will continue to provide top quality Superscale products. The goal is for the new owner to be up and running in the next month or two. I look forward to seeing all my dad's loyal customers getting taken care of.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this extremely difficult time. Please keep checking the Superscale website for updates once the sale has been completed.
Steggy

Re: Future of Superscale Locomotive

Post by Steggy »

JenCarey wrote:Hello everyone. I wanted to give an update on Superscale Locomotive. My brother and I are in the process of signing a purchase agreement for Superscale.
Glad to hear that Superscale will continue in business and be in good hands.

Once again, I'm very sorry for your loss. You dad was a great guy and a real asset to the Live Steam hobby.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
ccvstmr

Post by ccvstmr »

Jen...Thank you for ensuring the longevity of the Superscale product line your father built. Good to know those products will live on! If you haven't done so already, hope you can take the time to visit area tracks and see how your father's "jewelry" has been put to use. There are some incredible models and model builders out in the live steam world. Carl B.
Life is like a sewer...what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!
I don't walk on water...I just learned where some of the stepping stones are!
I love mankind...it's some of the people I can't stand!
NP317

Post by NP317 »

ccvstmr wrote:Jen...Thank you for ensuring the longevity of the Superscale product line your father built. Good to know those products will live on! If you haven't done so already, hope you can take the time to visit area tracks and see how your father's "jewelry" has been put to use. There are some incredible models and model builders out in the live steam world. Carl B.
I could not state it better.
Thank You Jen.
~Russ Noe`
Kimball McGinley

Post by Kimball McGinley »

Jen: I have also been a customer, and also wish to thank you.

As you may or may not be aware, we live steamers have seen far too many of these wonderful business simply "evaporate" when the owner passes, or it gets sold to someone that fails to carry it onward. I can think of 2, right off the top of my head, where the new owner simply lost interest and won't even sell it! "POOF!" - GONE!
steamjunky

Post by steamjunky »

sounds like one in nv that went away.
Jerry_H

Post by Jerry_H »

Thank you, Jen, you have made my day. Or night as the case may be.

I have had several very pleasant conversations with your dad and never thought that one day he would not be there. I miss him, as we all do.

Jerry
www.chaski.com
Solar1953

Post by Solar1953 »

This is very re-assuring news! I just got into Live Steam last year with the purchase of a newly overhauled Allen Mogul, although I have been active in the hobby for several years. I was about to make a few parts purchases when Barry passed away. Now am looking forward to seeing the line re-activated under new ownership!
FLtenwheeler

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Has anyone heard anything on Superscale?

Thanks

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
BAdams

Post by BAdams »

Bump.

Brook
trivettj

Post by trivettj »

Has there been any updates on super scale return?
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Plenty of rumors, but that's about it.