Arborway TT & Northwestern Railroad Disposition

Discuss park gauge trains and large scale miniature railways having track gauges from 8" to 24" gauge and designed at scales of 2" to the foot or greater - whether modeled for personal use, or purpose built for amusement park operation or private railroading.

Moderators: Glenn Brooks, Harold_V

Forum rules
Topics may include: antique park gauge train restoration, preservation, and history; building new grand scale equipment from scratch; large scale miniature railway construction, maintenance, and safe operation; fallen flags; track, gauge, and equipment standards; grand scale vendor offerings; and, compiling an on-line motive power roster.
Glenn Brooks

Re: Arborway TT & Northwestern Railroad Disposition

Post by Glenn Brooks »

Anybody know who to contact regarding the ATT & NW roundhouse drawings?
Moderator - Grand Scale Forum

Motive power : 1902 A.S.Campbell 4-4-0 American - 12 5/8" gauge, 1955 Ottaway 4-4-0 American 12" gauge

Ahaha, Retirement: the good life - drifting endlessly on a Sea of projects....
Pontiacguy1

Post by Pontiacguy1 »

Saw the updated ad for #801 on DLS. Looks like if it doesn't sell quickly then it will be going into 'long term storage' in October. My guess is that it will be in storage for a long time. I hope they do sell it to someone. Again, just the infrastructure needed to maintain and operate that locomotive would be a huge investment. I can't imagine there are very many large 15" gauge layouts around the country that also have that deep of a pocket.
Babaji322

Post by Babaji322 »

Huh it looks like they did manage to sell 801 on DLS i just wonder who ended up with it
Mike Walsh

Post by Mike Walsh »

New owner is in Texas. Looks like he plans to open an operation once he finds some property to lease.

Don't attack me over the naughty word.