Brick Mountain Railway MTC train

Discuss park gauge trains and large scale miniature railways having track gauges from 8" to 24" gauge and designed at scales of 2" to the foot or greater - whether modeled for personal use, or purpose built for amusement park operation or private railroading.

Moderators: Glenn Brooks, Harold_V

Forum rules
Topics may include: antique park gauge train restoration, preservation, and history; building new grand scale equipment from scratch; large scale miniature railway construction, maintenance, and safe operation; fallen flags; track, gauge, and equipment standards; grand scale vendor offerings; and, compiling an on-line motive power roster.
RussellCofIdaho

Brick Mountain Railway MTC train

Post by RussellCofIdaho »

Many of you have heard of the Brick Mountain Railway, a private railroad in central Connecticut and its spectacular 7 1/4" gauge line over huge bridges, I finally found video of his MTC G-16. Very nice route through the 'lowlands' of the property then winding around over the spectacular 1/10th scale Hell Gate Bridge and return. I really like the big trains, little danger of turning it over by leaning to the side!

https://youtu.be/XF-Fmg9rBx0

[I don't know how to get the YouTube pre4view to show...]

Simple. You use only the last part of the link, highlighting it then clicking the youtube button.

It looks like this when you see it (disregard the code---that's used so you can see the line of text instead of the line displaying the video again).

Code: Select all

[youtube]XF-Fmg9rBx0[/youtube]
H
Russell Courtenay
Idaho - USA
unknownidaho.wordpress.com
Big trains and big dreams...
Andrew Pugh

Re: Brick Mountain Railway MTC train

Post by Andrew Pugh »

This one?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=110744&sid=e6b4faae ... 900e85fdd7

:-D

EDIT: Disregard my post, I see you are aware of the thread since you posted in it a couple days ago. 8)

-Andrew