Info on Mill Rite

Discussion on all milling machines vertical & horizontal, including but not limited to Bridgeports, Hardinge, South Bend, Clausing, Van Norman, including imports.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

GordoAbrahamson

Info on Mill Rite

Post by GordoAbrahamson »

Hi on the old board (bless its sole) there was a posting and a address for a manual for a Millrite Mill, I can't seam to find it in the archives. Thanks in advance. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/confused.gif"%20alt="[/img]
If I had it to do all over again, I would have boughten more tools.
Andy

Re: Info on Mill Rite

Post by Andy »

Hi
Here is the address and phone #. Hope this helps
Andy

D.C. Morrison Co.
201 Johnson St.
Covington KY 41011

606-581-7511
MarkLong

Post by MarkLong »

I ordered one last year and it was $10 to my door.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Gordo,

I downloaded a manual from ToolTrip.com.It is only about 18 pages of info.The first three there is nothing on them.I could not get web link to download again, because the website is being worked on.

I will send you what I have if you want it.I don't have a Millrite,but I am kind of looking for the right deal.Also when I can get the cash together.Email me your address,and I will send you what I have.
Scott
GordoAbrahamson

Post by GordoAbrahamson »

Thanks to all of you for responding, and thanks for the offer Scott, but this is for a friend of mine that has one and I will pass this info on to him and get him interested in this board. How do you think this new board is working out? Takes a little time but am geting used to it. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img]
If I had it to do all over again, I would have boughten more tools.
MarkLong

Post by MarkLong »

On the CAMS listserve somebody was asking about Millrites. I posted some info and two documents that someone here might also find of interest. These documents were actually provided to me by some fine folks on the old Chaski board when I was doing research prior to the purchase of my Millrite.

They are MS Word documents:

History of Burke/Houdaille/Powermatic

Millrite Options