Cincinnati 1-12 and 1-18 Plain Automatic milling machines

Discussion on all milling machines vertical & horizontal, including but not limited to Bridgeports, Hardinge, South Bend, Clausing, Van Norman, including imports.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

earlgo

Cincinnati 1-12 and 1-18 Plain Automatic milling machines

Post by earlgo »

This summer past, a friend of mind bought a couple of machines at a machine shop auction. Since he was the big winner, the auctioneer volunteered to give him some Cincinnati Milacron user manuals for the subject machines. Apparently the person who actually bought the mill either didn't want the manuals or, more likely, didn't know they existed. The point here is, that if you need these manuals, please PM me and we can make arrangements to send them ( US addresses only please). They are in 2 each 1" 3 ring binders with each page inside an Avery sheet protector. This is clean copied stuff, not thumb printed, but also not original CM bound manuals. I am sure that the owner would be happy to have them in the hands of someone that can use these. Expect to remit postage (and a $4000 S&H charge. :lol: ) Postage obviously will vary depending on where they are sent.
--earlgo (yeah, I know, nobody likes a smart whatchacallit)
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.