Looking for specific information?

All discussion about lathes including but not limited to: South Bend, Hardinge, Logan, Monarch, Clausing and other HSM lathes, including imports

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

Harold_V

Looking for specific information?

Post by Harold_V »

Readers,

If you are looking for information concerning threading, tool grinding, grinding wheel selection, or information in general pertaining to lathe operations, please visit The Resource Library, which can be found on the main index, 15th forum down from the top, or you can click this link. http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/viewforum.php?f=44

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
johns10

Re: Looking for specific information?

Post by johns10 »

pc-23 lathe
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

johns10 wrote:pc-23 lathe
It's not clear what you wish to learn. I suggest asking exactly what you desire to achieve. Don't be vague.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
attie

Post by attie »

Looking for any literature I e manual/handbook/instructions on a SHEN WAI WINCHESTER TYPE 250 lathe
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

attie wrote:Looking for any literature I e manual/handbook/instructions on a SHEN WAI WINCHESTER TYPE 250 lathe
You need to create a new thread in an appropriate forum on the board; for this, probably the lathe forum.

Virtually nobody is going to see it here.

Steve