Rockwell 14" 25-210 Lathe help

All discussion about lathes including but not limited to: South Bend, Hardinge, Logan, Monarch, Clausing and other HSM lathes, including imports

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

dwebster299

Rockwell 14" 25-210 Lathe help

Post by dwebster299 »

I posted this over at the Practical machinist forum, but think this one may be of some help as well. I have inherited a Delta Rockwell 14" lathe from my Dad and need to change out all the belts. So far I have a matched set for the variable speed drive (B49's) but he just told me to go and get the others so we can install when we re assemble it in a a couple of weeks. One of them is actually a belt from a Bridgeport J2 head that was used in a pinch (if you can call 40 years a pinch). It is just a hair too wide to fit in the pulley as the OEM belt did. This one is a 875VC3828 or a Goodyear 2426V343. I can get one of these no problem, but would like the OEM size in case it ever comes up. I have the Rockwell numbers, but they don't cross reference to anything useful.

Does anyone have cross referenced numbers for all of the belts on this lathe by chance?