ISO Powermatic V-Belt pulley machine work

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

Steggy

Re: ISO Powermatic V-Belt pulley machine work

Post by Steggy »

GlennW wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:17 am
BigDumbDinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:18 amGot any photos of the new pulley ?
Post #7
Please read the rest of my post. :D
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
STRR

Post by STRR »

The photos above are THE sheave/pulley I received. It matches the original EXACTLY in every dimension. While the term sheave is probably more appropriate, most people call any grooved round thing with a v-belt turning it, a pulley.

ALCOSTEAM, Thank you for the insight you gave to me. I am doing my best to remember it. Thank You, again, for the round thing that has grooves for v-belts.

Good Luck!!!
GlennW

Post by GlennW »

BigDumbDinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am
BigDumbDinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:18 amGot any photos of the new pulley ?
Post #7
That is the pulley that is installed in his machine! :D :D (that's how I read it)
Glenn

Operating machines is perfectly safe......until you forget how dangerous it really is!
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

GlennW wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:13 pm
BigDumbDinosaur wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am

Post #7
That is the pulley that is installed in his machine! :D :D (that's how I read it)
I meant a photo of the pulley after it was installed.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
STRR

Post by STRR »

Glen, I must thank you for your faith in me. I do wish I was far enough along with the restoration to have mounted the sheave/pulley. The truth is; I have not gotten far enough to need it mounted yet.

So, to answer BDD, Sorry I do not have it mounted yet. If I did, I would be glad to post a photo. I will post a photo when I get that far, but don't hold your breath.