diesel loco drawings

This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)

Moderator: Harold_V

LSGOD

Re: diesel loco drawings

Post by LSGOD »

Rick wrote:I would be interested in PA-1 drawings, can you give a little more info on what you have and how much for copies?

Thanks
I have Quite a few drawings for the pa's. Erection prints for both the A and B units truck, frames, body, roof, brakes, draft gear and many others. I have a list that I can send you.

LSGOD
ScaleModeler1974

Post by ScaleModeler1974 »

Would you by any chance have drawings for an EMD E unit truck?

Also would you have any drawings for a Baldwin "Centipede"?
Curtis_F

Post by Curtis_F »

Oh great and powerful LSGOD (also god of alcohol),

Do you have drawings for a truck that would have been on a 1945-ish GE-50 ton or 70 ton loco?

I'm looking for info that would let me design a fairly accurate model of the SP Narrow Gauge X-1's trucks and it was a 1945 GE-50 tonner, but the construction of the trucks looks the same as on the GE-70 tonners as well.

Thank you for looking,

Curtis F.
25+ Years of SolidWorks experience...now I feel old.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics."
www.facebook.com/HillcrestShops
Rick

Post by Rick »

LSGOD wrote:
Rick wrote:I would be interested in PA-1 drawings, can you give a little more info on what you have and how much for copies?

Thanks
I have Quite a few drawings for the pa's. Erection prints for both the A and B units truck, frames, body, roof, brakes, draft gear and many others. I have a list that I can send you.

LSGOD

Sent you PM have not heard anything from you, I would like to see list you have my email is rjkight at bellsouth.net

Thanks
Rick

“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Unknown
Murphy's Law: " If it can go wrong it will"
O-Tool's Corollary: "Murphy was entirely too optimistic"
LSGOD

Post by LSGOD »

ScaleModeler1974 wrote:Would you by any chance have drawings for an EMD E unit truck?

Also would you have any drawings for a Baldwin "Centipede"?
I do not have the centipede drawings as these are SP drawings. I have. I thought I had the E unit trucks but haven't found it yet. I found the brake rigging drawing.
LSGOD

Post by LSGOD »

Curtis_F wrote:Oh great and powerful LSGOD (also god of alcohol),

Do you have drawings for a truck that would have been on a 1945-ish GE-50 ton or 70 ton loco?

I'm looking for info that would let me design a fairly accurate model of the SP Narrow Gauge X-1's trucks and it was a 1945 GE-50 tonner, but the construction of the trucks looks the same as on the GE-70 tonners as well.

Thank you for looking,

Curtis F.
Snotty kid. I do have the 70 ton truck drawings. There are 3 of them. I will have them copied if you like.

LSGOD
Curtis_F

Post by Curtis_F »

PM Sent.

:mrgreen:
JimJam

Post by JimJam »

Hi LDGOD -

Try calling the place where you have your drawings copied. Often, these places (blueprint shops) will also scan large drawings and put them on a CD. (pdf or tif format) Then you can make these drawings available on line or a CD. I'd be very happy to pay for the drawings and the cost of a CD. CD's are a lot easier to ship than a tube of drawings too.

I have patterns for a PA truck in 1.5" scale and I'd like to add more detail to them. I'd like to get a copy of the truck drawings, and the drawings for the PA locomotive. Drop me a note and let me know what we can arrange.

Cricket3713@live.com

Thanks for sharing and making these available !

- Jimi -
Marlboro, MA
steve tune

Post by steve tune »

i would be interested in all the drawings of the f units , my email is steveyune@yahoo.com, my number is 503-336-5369, would like to get a set of them , thanks
SP Ed

Post by SP Ed »

LS GOD,
Would appreciate a list of all SP Alco PA/PB drawings that you have and an approximate cost to send copies, please.
My e-mail is "pisces3848@yahoo.com" and phone is 979-595-6441.
kc6uvm

Post by kc6uvm »

LSGOD,

I figure I might be resurrecting an old post but I'm looking for any prints for the four axle flexicoil trucks used under the DD35s and DDa40X. Do you have anything in your collection that might be available in a 3D file I could import into CAD software?

Thanks.

George
George J. Becker
Lancaster, CA (formerly of Shandon, CA)
Model railroading is fun but the work expands proportionately to the track gauge.
WJH

Post by WJH »

LS, do you have any drawings of the GE 44 tonner?