Cinder Sniffers - Steaming Bays

This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)

Moderator: Harold_V

Builder01

Cinder Sniffers - Steaming Bays

Post by Builder01 »

Does anyone know if compressed air is available at steaming bays at the Cinder Sniffers track? I will be visiting there with my steamer. The contact person said he was not sure, as his locomotive is electric! I thought someone on this forum might know what facilities are available at the steaming bays.

Thanks - David
Builder01

Re: Cinder Sniffers - Steaming Bays

Post by Builder01 »

Now, after the fact, yes, they absolutely have compressed air available at the steaming bays. There is a singe hose that is very long. I did not even need to break out any of my hoses.

It is interesting that no steam person from the Cinder Sniffers club is on this forum, and, that no one on this forum has knowledge of the steaming bays there. I am not sure what to attribute this to.
Kimball McGinley

Post by Kimball McGinley »

You might have gotten more replies on the "Steam" forum. This forum was created for "non-steam" posts...
Builder01

Post by Builder01 »

I guess I am not sure which forum my question has ended up on! I thought this was the Live Steam & Riding Scale Railroading forum. Sorry about that.

David