Caboose trucks

This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)

Moderator: Harold_V

FLtenwheeler

Caboose trucks

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Who makes the scale swing motion caboose trucks. At one time I had their catalog but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
little giant

Re: Caboose trucks

Post by little giant »

Ben Volia at Roundhouse makes them.
FLtenwheeler

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Thanks.

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
FLSTEAM

Post by FLSTEAM »

I thought Roundhouse was out of business.

JB
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

If you have any info on this guy, please post it. A search only turned up stuff for HO models, and an engeneering company..
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
BAdams

Post by BAdams »

From Discoverlivesteam.com: "...Ben Viola / Roundhouse (714-891-5378). Ben is a member of OCME."

Brook
btrainman1

Post by btrainman1 »

I was going through the website and noticed a lot of you looking for the Swing motion caboose trucks
I am Ben Viola owner of The Roundhouse in southern Ca., My phone no is 714-717-8726 (cell) please call or send me an e mail to btrainman1@aol.com and I will be more than happy to talk to you. Thank You