2-1/2" Scale 20-ton Narrow Gauge Shay

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

jtdute

2-1/2" Scale 20-ton Narrow Gauge Shay

Post by jtdute »

LocoParts is proud to announce the addition of John Buckwalter’s 20 Ton Narrow Gauge Shay to our product line. We are pleased to offer drawings and the castings for the 7-1/2” (7-1/4”) gauge 2 1/2″ Scale 20 Ton Narrow Gauge Shay locomotive. The engine builds to over 7 feet long and 20 inches wide with a dry weight of 750 lbs.
John Buckwalter designed and offered the drawings and castings for a number of years before LocoParts acquired the design, rights and patterns for the locomotive. LocoParts is proud to continue to offer the castings, drawings and additional components for current and future builds.
For additional information of this fine model, ordering or additional live steam components contact
LocoParts
128 Country Meadows Dr,
South Mills, NC 27976
www.locoparts.biz
www.ngshay.com

email - sales@locoparts.biz

We would like to thank John Buckwalter for his contribution to the live steam hobby and developing and producing such a fine locomotive.
Attachments
B20TShay.jpg
NP317

Re: 2-1/2" Scale 20-ton Narrow Gauge Shay

Post by NP317 »

Jeff @ Locoparts:
Congratulations on this new direction for your product line!
May it be highly successful.

Your continued support of the Live Steam world is most encouraging to see.
Thank you.
RussN
ccvstmr

Post by ccvstmr »

Congrats Jeff on another fine addition to your product line. Would imagine, you're going to beef up the 2.5" scale fittings and supplies to your ever growing catalog. Good for you. Cheerz! Carl B.
Life is like a sewer...what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!
I don't walk on water...I just learned where some of the stepping stones are!
I love mankind...it's some of the people I can't stand!
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

Congrats! Beautiful engine.

Also looking forward to 2.5” scale jewelry…

Mountaineer.
BClemens

Post by BClemens »

Good going Jeff! I bought the castings from John and have a start with the machining - sort of slow going at the start but making progress. (the engine block is a SOB to machine!) Anyhow, so very happy for you with this venture... and will reiterate what others have said: looking anxiously toward your additions to 2.5" scale accessories - and the continued availability of parts/castings... :oops:

BClemens