Little Engines 1/4" 1/2" and 3/4" scale books

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

Little Engines 1/4" 1/2" and 3/4" scale books

Post by Highiron »

I have had many requests over the last several weeks for the small scales Little Engines blueprint books so I have decided to gear up to do another reprint of them they will be a set of three quarter inch scale half inch scale and 3/4 inch scale the projected sales price for the set of three books is $68 depending on printing costs plus shipping if you would like to get a set of these from this run of reprint send me an email do not message me here but send me an email highiron@aol.com be sure to include your complete name mailing address and a phone number I will respond that your order has been received and place you on the list and will contact you when the books are ready to ship for payment I expect to go to the printers with these sometime the end of this month

Mike Venezia
The Backshop
Attachments
20200404_122337~2.jpg
Adirondack

Re: Little Engines 1/4" 1/2" and 3/4" scale books

Post by Adirondack »

Highiron wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:56 pm I have had many requests over the last several weeks for the small scales Little Engines blueprint books so I have decided to gear up to do another reprint of them they will be a set of three quarter inch scale half inch scale and 3/4 inch scale the projected sales price for the set of three books is $68 depending on printing costs plus shipping if you would like to get a set of these from this run of reprint send me an email do not message me here but send me an email highiron@aol.com be sure to include your complete name mailing address and a phone number I will respond that your order has been received and place you on the list and will contact you when the books are ready to ship for payment I expect to go to the printers with these sometime the end of this month

Mike Venezia
The Backshop
Hey Mike, what are the contents of each of these books? I'm not familiar with what they offer.

Thanks

Chris
Adirondack Car & Foundry
Check out our projects: https://www.facebook.com/ADKrail/
Visit our ALL-NEW online store: https://adirondackcarfoundry.square.site/

A little locomotive with 4 wheels on the track is a lot more fun
than a 1/2 finished one with 16 wheels on the bench!
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

They're the drawings instructions and tips on building each of the locomotives in their respective scales per book there's a three-quarter inch Northern and 3/4 in book there's a half inch scale Pacific and a half inch book there's a a quarter inch scale Northern and/or Hudson in the quarter inch scale book I also have a book on pumps in in three scales 3/4-in 1 in and 1.5 in
Trainsplanesandautos

Post by Trainsplanesandautos »

Mike I am interested in the 1/2 Hudson Northern book. I have a complete set of castings partially machined by Little Engines. The book I have is for the 3/4 scale engines. If you decide to reprint the 1/2 scale books I will purchase a copy.
Andy R

print on demand for 1/4" 1/2" and 3/4" scale books

Post by Andy R »

Instead of laying out the $ for printing and having to keep inventory, Consider "print on demand".
I have purchased a few books that way and they turned out nice (softbound).
And they are a bargain for both buyer and publisher.
steamingdon

Post by steamingdon »

Did this ever come to fruition? ?
steamer
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

Yes it did
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Highiron wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:56 pm I have had many requests over the last several weeks for the small scales Little Engines blueprint books so I have decided to gear up to do another reprint of them they will be a set of three quarter inch scale half inch scale and 3/4 inch (I think this should be ¼" --H) scale the projected sales price for the set of three books is $68 depending on printing costs plus shipping if you would like to get a set of these from this run of reprint send me an email do not message me here but send me an email highiron@aol.com be sure to include your complete name mailing address and a phone number I will respond that your order has been received and place you on the list and will contact you when the books are ready to ship for payment I expect to go to the printers with these sometime the end of this month

Mike Venezia
The Backshop
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
dorin

Post by dorin »

If there are any more available, I would be interested!
-Mike
www.chaski.com
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

Yes just contact my my email address highiron@aol.com
INGE

Post by INGE »

Mike
I sent you an email expressing interest, but received no response.
Jeff
aka Mr Tweezle
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

Jeff never received an email please try and resend put the back shop in the subject line I am currently in Jamaica finishing up my wife's 60th birthday trip will be back in the shop on Monday morning