Superscale Hancock Check valves back in stock

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Dave Bortz

Superscale Hancock Check valves back in stock

Post by Dave Bortz »

Hi Folks;
The Superscale 14-09 (Straight inlet flange connections) and the 14-11 (Straight inlet spanner nut connections) are back in stock. The 14-09's are $400 each and the 14-11's are $350 each. These come with the isolation shut off valve, 3/8" tubing solder connection bushing and hardware on the flanges for non-functional detail. Boiler bushing connection size is 1/8" NPT and is integral to the check body casting. Coming soon will be the 14-10 and 14-12 Hancock checks which feature the lost wax cast inlet elbow.
Hancock Check valves 14-09 & 14-11.jpg
Also, Superheater identification plates are available for $22 each.

Please shoot me a PM or email if your interested in these or any other Superscale items.
Thanks
Dave Bortz
DSBortz@comcast.net
Andypullen

Re: Superscale Hancock Check valves back in stock

Post by Andypullen »

They look great Dave! I’m happy to see Superscale coming back. I still have a list of parts that I need.

Andy Pullen
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.