Hardinge HC chucker lathe

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Andypullen

Hardinge HC chucker lathe

Post by Andypullen »

Good afternoon All,

I have a Hardinge HC chucker lathe available for sale.
hc1_rotated.jpg
hc2_rotated.jpg
The machine is located in my shop in Bel Air, Maryland next to the rollup door. I'm including a 5/16" and a 9/16" Geometric die head. An Acorn die attachment that's new in the box with a few dies. I also have a 2" and a 3" step chuck closer for the threaded spindle (which is what the machine has), a spindle protector and a number of Hardinge tool holders and hardware.

It's a 3 phase machine. 3 speeds forward and reverse. 1.5 hp motor.

I'd like to get $1000 for it, but will take offers.

Shipping would be difficult. I'd prefer it to be picked up. A drop deck trailer would be perfect to pick it up.

Thank you for looking!

Andy Pullen
Last edited by rmac on Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.
Andypullen

Re: Hardinge HC chucker lathe

Post by Andypullen »

I'm cutting the price to $800.

Same terms. Must be picked up.

Thanks for looking!

Andy Pullen
Clausing 10x24, Sheldon 12" shaper, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control cnc on a BP clone, Reed Prentice 14" x 30", Sanford MG 610 surface grinder, Kalamazoo 610 bandsaw, Hardinge HSL speed lathe, Hardinge HC chucker, Kearney and Trecker #2K plain horizontal mill, Haas TL-1 lathe.