ODF Step Stakes now available!

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

ODF Step Stakes now available!

Post by OddDuck »

And here it is, the first Step Stake. This one is a PRR keystone whistle post, roughly 16" overall length, and the sign is roughly 1/8th scale. Price is $20 per pair, fully painted, only sold in pairs, and I can fit 3 pair in a medium flat rate box.
This is the first iteration of the Step Stakes, I will be adding variations on a regular basis. As of right now I have a baker's dozen available. PM me for ordering info.
Attachments
IMG_20220211_185425343~2.jpg
IMG_20220211_185311932~2.jpg
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Re: ODF Step Stakes now available!

Post by OddDuck »

Here's the next two iterations of my Step Stakes. First one, pictured next to the first PRR keystone whistle post for comparison, is a MKT 1/8 scale whistle post. I haven't seen any MKT signage out there, so hopefully there's some interest. If you want some, let me know, and I'll cast as ordered.
The second one is a never-was, I asked about grade warning signs and found out that they were rare, and usually location specific. Well, I had a specific location that I needed one, so Voila. So, here's my version of a generic grade warning Step Stake. Again, not going to cast a bunch, only if ordered.
Let me know if you are interested!
Attachments
IMG_20220409_105556078~2.jpg
IMG_20220409_105710914_HDR~2.jpg
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Guys, I've seen these stakes up close and personal, and they are really beautiful! If you are looking to add a nice extra touch to any ground layout, you should consider Pete's whistle posts. They are functional and quite good looking.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Holy cow, a response! Thank you for the kind words, Dick, you might wind up with a bunch of them...