6" counter weighted Drivers

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

ChipsAhoy

6" counter weighted Drivers

Post by ChipsAhoy »

And also to suppot the sleepy little museum next door, I have these counter weighted drivers for sale.
Perfect to build a little steamer or switcher.
They are 3/4" thick, 5-1/2" dia at the tread and 6.00" dia at the flange.
The big boss protrubes 1" dia and is 1-1/4" tall. Unmachined drive pin hole is 1/2" dia.
SMOKIN' DEAL!!!
I will sell for $12.00 each or $10.00 ea. If you purchase 5 or more. Buyer pays shipping.
I will crate them and ship them anywhere that USPS will ship flat rate, and that Includes Alaska and Hawaii or I will use whichever shipper you wish.
Paypal works.
IMG_0059.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg
ChipsAhoy

Re: 6" counter weighted Drivers

Post by ChipsAhoy »

WEW:
I have your wheels crated,
And I have your check, but the check has your PO box and your physical address, I don't know which to send the crates to.
I tried multiple times to get back into the PMs on the board here hoping that you left shipping instructions there, but Chaski won't let me open any of them.
Scotty
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

ChipsAhoy wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:59 pm I tried multiple times to get back into the PMs on the board here hoping that you left shipping instructions there, but Chaski won't let me open any of them.
Scotty
That shouldn't be happening. Is your inbox full? If not, please detail the problem you're having and what you've done to try to make it work. We may be able to help. Note that none of us can access your files without knowing your password, and that isn't something we can access, as it isn't stored on the board in a way that we can read. I make mention so you'll understand that we can't look at your private messages. They are secure and available only to those who know your password. You likely understand that you must be logged in to look at your private messages.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
ChipsAhoy

Post by ChipsAhoy »

Harold:
Got it... probably "operator error".
Thx
Scotty