Next batch of EE Injectors

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Berkman

Re: Next batch of EE Injectors

Post by Berkman »

Look forward to the safeties!
Going to do more starter valves?

Thanks!
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Berkman wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:53 am Look forward to the safeties!
Going to do more starter valves?

Thanks!
Will eventually make more starter valves. Haven't decided where to put them in the production schedule though.
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Current status of the EE Injectors:

The Large injectors are currently in production and are now available for pre-order! It's not required but strongly recommended to ensure you get one. Customers that pre-pay take priority.
https://www.eccentricengineer.com/injec ... e-injector

Standard injector pre-orders placed prior to March 1st, 2022 have been fulfilled. I have more castings on the way and expect to have them ready in time for the TM Triennial.

Intermediate injectors are close to completion. All the internals are done except for the delivery cones, and castings for those are at the foundry as well.

Small injectors are in stock and disappearing very quickly!

Anthony
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Standard injectors are on the shelf, but not forever! I have both versions: the EE standard and the SuperScale compatible version.
I will bring whatever is left to the Train Mountain triennial.
With this batch I’ve made just over 500 standard injectors. With all the other sizes and scale Nathan injectors included I expect to sell my 1000th injector this year.

www.EccentricEngineer.com/injectors/standard-injector

I'm going to be strapped to the machinery trying to finish the intermediate injectors before the Triennial. It's doable but it'll be down to the wire. Worst case scenario they'll be available shortly after the meet.

Anthony

286783949_3325395427682697_6991484727382442591_n.jpg
ebtfan

Post by ebtfan »

Anthony
I appreciate and commend you in your efforts to supply quality products to support the live steam hobby! Thank you.
Dan