2 inch scale Working Pyle National Type K2 turbo generator ***SOLD***

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

NZsteamer

2 inch scale Working Pyle National Type K2 turbo generator ***SOLD***

Post by NZsteamer »

I have a fully working 2 inch scale Pyle National Type K2 generator available for sale.
The outside details are copied from the original units as well as referencing the original Pyle National service manuals to ensure an accurate reproduction.
They start life as lost wax brass castings which I have available to purchase if someone just needs a dummy unit. I then take my time to fabricate the internals so as to produce a unit that puts out 12v DC and close to 1 amp. The turbine shaft rotates on miniature sealed roller bearings and there is a built in solid state voltage regulator.
The steam inlet fitting is sized for 1/8 tube.
The overall dimensions are, length 3.375” (85.75mm), width 1.937” (49.2mm), height 2.100” (53.38mm)
I make these on a very limited basis as they are very labour intensive to make so I don’t know when I’ll make another 2 inch unit as my main focus is on the 1.5 inch units.
Fully tracked shipping is included in the sale price.
I take payment via PayPal

Unfortunately I have recently had a price increase from my foundry and with shipping also increasing I have had to increase the price for this to US$2200.

I can be contacted via email at frances_chris@xtra.co.nz
Attachments
PA110001.JPG
PA110002.JPG
PA110003.JPG
PA110004.JPG
PA110006.JPG
NZsteamer

Re: 2 inch scale Working Pyle National Type K2 turbo generator

Post by NZsteamer »

This is now sold