Eaton 6 Hydrostatic transmission $50

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Caribou Doug

Eaton 6 Hydrostatic transmission $50

Post by Caribou Doug »

Eaton 6 hydrostatic transmission w/counter clockwise rotation. NOTE: transmission has some internal issue that was causing it to bind. It is NOT operational and will need someone with experience with these units to repair. It may or may not be repairable so i am pricing it accordingly. If you have further questions, please pm me.
SteveM

Re: Eaton 6 Hydrostatic transmission $50

Post by SteveM »

You should post your location in your profile so people can see where you (and your transmission) are.

Steve
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

Caribou Doug wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:21 pm Eaton 6 hydrostatic transmission w/counter clockwise rotation. NOTE: transmission has some internal issue that was causing it to bind. It is NOT operational and will need someone with experience with these units to repair. It may or may not be repairable so i am pricing it accordingly. If you have further questions, please pm me.
No photos along with no location will likely result in no sale. You should post a couple of quality photos of the unit and tell everyone where in the world this thing is located.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
duckman903

Post by duckman903 »

Get back to me with shipping costs to 01475
tetramachine

Post by tetramachine »

I have worked on these Eaton units, fairly simple disassembly/assembly. BUT except for seals there is zero parts available. Some internal parts like the levers can be made, the pistons are just steel bearing balls. And while supposedly fitted to each bore, after a year of use they fit any bore. If run out of oil completely, and run fast to get back to the trailer(lawnmowers) it may be junk as the rotor bushings are also the pressure seals for rotor to stator.
My wheels don't slow me down