1.5 / 1.6 pump castings and drawing set **** SOLD OUT ****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

1.5 / 1.6 pump castings and drawing set **** SOLD OUT ****

Post by Highiron »

**** SOLD OUT ****
1.5 / 1.6 twin cylinder water pump casting and drawings

This is the original 15 - 100 twin cylinder water pump is from The Moody Braun era as he redesigned it to primarily be made from bar stock but only utilizes 3 casting The maintop Head and the two side caps. This makes a fairly large water pump twin cylinder steam operated and pumps a hell of a lot of water.

I am offering 2 kits with free shipping for those that wish to have a workshop project and want to build a good working water pump the picture of the completed pump is representative only and the pump is not for sale so please don't ask

Kit comes with 6 drawings atop casting and to cap casting I will ship them to the lower 48 states via Priority Mail free of charge and I have 2 kits available price is $100 with free shipping to the lower 48

As always please send an email to me at my email address below. Be sure to include your complete name mailing address and a phone number first come first serve

Highiron@aol.com

Thank you and everybody stay safe out there

Mike Venezia
Attachments
20200417_134515~2.jpg
20200417_134627.jpg
20200417_134548~2.jpg
Photograph of completed pump for representation only not for sale
Photograph of completed pump for representation only not for sale
Last edited by Highiron on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highiron

Re: 1.5 / 1.6 pump castings and drawing set

Post by Highiron »

****SOLD OUT****
hoppercar

Re: 1.5 / 1.6 pump castings and drawing set **** SOLD OUT ****

Post by hoppercar »

Wow, ive built several of these out of bar stock with moodies drawings....didnt know there were castings available for the head...that would save a lot of time