Orders & Pre-orders up to 15% off through April 12th

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

AnthonyDuarte

Orders & Pre-orders up to 15% off through April 12th

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

From March 28th through April 12th, Eccentric Engineer will offer discounted pricing on orders and pre-orders for select products that are in stock or expected within the next 3 months.

EE is still working hard during these unprecedented times to bring you the best possible products. With so many enthusiasts at home working on their equipment, we’d like to offer special pricing to help bring your projects to life.

Eccentric Engineer does not typically accept payment for pre-orders, so don’t miss this opportunity!

Visit www.EccentricEngineer.com for more details
ccvstmr

Re: Orders & Pre-orders up to 15% off through April 12th

Post by ccvstmr »

Anthony,

Sorry to say I'm not in the market for any of your products at this time. However, have to add you have an VERY IMPRESSIVE line-up of hardware available for the live steam hobby. You're to be commended for your dedication to the needs of hobbyists AND to design/deliver properly sized injectors to fit most any need. Bravo to you! Look forward to your future projects. Stay healthy and keep up the great work! Carl B.
Life is like a sewer...what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!
I don't walk on water...I just learned where some of the stepping stones are!
I love mankind...it's some of the people I can't stand!
fl_mikado

Post by fl_mikado »

Anthony,

Looking for spare parts for the Intermediate Injectors and still don't see them available on your web page. Any chance at purchasing some spares during your next run? Thanks
KenG

Post by KenG »

Anthony,

I am looking at your 2.5" scale Monitor Injectors and want to buy some spare connections as well in case I mess one up. What size should I order?
Wichita Narrow Gauge

Post by Wichita Narrow Gauge »

Hello Anthony

I Have a Question Regarding The 2.5 inch Nathan Monitor Injectors
I placed a pr-order for two Injectors back on October 21,2019, but due to production delays have not received the injectors
Are you going to Extend the 15% discount to Pr-Orders made prier to the March 28th date

Philip G
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Hi Philip,

Typically what I do is create a list of people who are interested in a product. When the product is ready to ship the people on my list get first priority on the inventory. They’re not formal pre-orders, so if they’ve changed their mind it’s no problem.

The discount was for folks who wanted to place a firm pre-order by paying in advance, since the injectors are not finished yet.

Sorry for any confusion! The Monitors are coming along well. Still a lot to do but the end is in sight. I expect to have them finished in no more than 2 weeks, then it’s onto the Standard injectors.

Anthony
Wichita Narrow Gauge

Anthony
An e-mail notice to all the customers on your waiting list informing us of that fact would have been nice.
I would have been more than happy to prepay in full for the injectors at the 15% discount price

Philip G
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

I should mention the Monitors were only discounted at 5%

With getting settled into the new shop and home in the middle of tax season, and going full bore with monitor production on top of all the hindrances that Covid has blessed us with, I’m doing all that I can. Don’t forget I’m the only person at EE!

Anthony
Wichita Narrow Gauge

Hello Anthony
Your talking to a 3rd generation Small Business Owner ,I know all about 12-15 hour days, all night'ers or working all weekend too meet deadlines

I must say, I would never make a statement like that around my Old Man.
I can just see it now, He would stop what he was Doing, turn around look me square in the eye, say something like,"that's what it takes to build your own Empire, Shut up and get back to work you got Orders to fill

Philip G
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

May I suggest being gentle.

This hobby does better with suppliers and all indications are EE is providing a good product. There have been numerous suppliers over the years who have stopped making their product due to easier ways to earn a living. Do we need to loose another? And I do suggest covid issues have changed business realities for most people.

Regards,
Mountaineer
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

It is not for readers to determine how one individual operates his business. Please keep your comments kind, as has been suggested, and supportive. We tend to be more understanding and less critical of folks on this board, and expect no sniping.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Wichita Narrow Gauge

Good Morning Mountaineer, H

I believe you misinterpreted my intent !

When I saw Anthony's post, it sparked a memory of an incident that happened to me as a kid working in our family business.
I was just attempting to relay that story to him.

That misunderstanding is precisely why I prefer to do business transaction in person or by phone conversation followed up via e-mail confermation

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers

Philip G