1" Scale 6 wheel passenger car trucks ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

1" Scale 6 wheel passenger car trucks ****SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

I have two pair of these trucks left for sale. They are new and were only used for display only . The previous owner had them under some 3/4" passenger cars which were way to big being 1" scale. They will need some painting and relubing before using . I believe Jack Sessums developed these trucks and then sold the patterns to Lonnie at Scale RR Supplies .Price is 500.00 per pair plus 30.00 shipping . PM me if interested. I accept M/O and paypal as family or friend. Thanks for looking Bob........
Attachments
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: 1" Scale 6 wheel passenger car trucks

Post by Postwarbob »

Decieded to sell the 2 pair remaining i was keeping . 530.00 which includes shipping per pair.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

I have two pair of these trucks left for sale. They are new and were only used for display only . They will need some painting and relubing before using . I believe Jack Sessums developed these trucks and then sold the patterns to Lonnie at Scale RR Supplies .Price is 500.00 per pair plus 30.00 shipping . PM me if interested. I accept M/O and paypal as family or friend. I am lowering the price on theseto 450.00 a pair plus shipping . Buy both pair and I will SHIP for FREE. Thanks for looking at this post and Happy train building in 2020.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

THESE TRUCKS HAVE BEEN SOLD.