2.5 scale Pyle National E2 Generator castings

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

2.5 scale Pyle National E2 Generator castings

Post by Highiron »

Investment cast brass casting set to build a 2.5 inch scale Pyle National E2 generator. This set of castings is done in such a way that it can be machined as per the September October issue of Life theme magazine to make an operating generator or it can be assembled as a dummy generator. A wonderful addition and detail to any locomotive I made a huge one of these castings earlier this year and I have three sets extra

Price is $347 each plus shipping if you wish to order a set please send me an EMAIL to Highiron@aol.com. be sure to include your complete name mailing address and most importantly a PHONE NUMBER. accepted forms of payment cash check or credit card over the phone. I will ship these internationally but it is extremely expensive

Note photograph of completed generator is for reference only this is a raw casting set

As always thank you for looking and be safe out there

Mike
The Backshop

20220311_113308~2.jpg
1.jpg
djjh87

Re: 2.5 scale Pyle National E2 Generator castings

Post by djjh87 »

Thanks Mike for the very nice castings that you offer. This will be going on my 2 1/2" scale 4-6-0 hopefully operational. You have been very dedicated to live steam hobbyist. We in the hobby are thankfull for the rescue and refurbishment of Little Engines. Hopefully that will continue with the new owner. It is I believe the oldest live steam supplier
Jim
No problems just solutions.
Highiron

Re: 2.5 scale Pyle National E2 Generator castings

Post by Highiron »

Jim thank you for your kind words you're welcome and yes I believe Little Engines is one of if not the oldest supplier dating back to 1934 I really enjoy making and developing all this stuff it's a nice challenge