If you are having trouble logging in...

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

If you are having trouble logging in...

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Do the following:

First delete your browser's cache and cookie file.

Make sure your firewall and or browser's allow your system to accept cookies. (Usually a security setting in these pieces of software) This is how the site remembers you and remembers your pointers (what you have read in the forums)

Edit:
Recent events have disclosed that if you use the wrong link, you can have difficulties logging in. The following quote should be observed:

Dorin wrote:First...Make sure you are coming in via chaski.org and not chaski.com.

http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/

chaski.com is the old way into the board... but with new web browsers, cookies, etc...the redirecting might play a part. If this happens to be the case...purge your cookies and start fresh going in through chaski.org.
If you still have problems, logging in, email me directly with your Username and Email address. I do not need your password. I will check your membership status, reset your password and will email you directly a confirmation message.

Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"