Registration to Post

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Registration to Post

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Because of the recent bout of spam, almost a daily occurence now, we are strongly considering changing the site to registration required to post. I am encouraging all users to register. IF you are having problems getting registered, please contact me via the Software Q&A forum or email me directly. I will need your username to be of assistance, your Web Browser version and operating system. I would like to try and help those users having trouble registering.

Tentative date for the required registration is July 1, 2006

Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
Steve Goodbody

Problem Registering

Post by Steve Goodbody »

Hi Marty,

I've tried registering today on the live steam page, but immediately got a message that I'd tried too many times. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Steve Goodbody
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: Problem Registering

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Steve Goodbody wrote:Hi Marty,

I've tried registering today on the live steam page, but immediately got a message that I'd tried too many times. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Steve Goodbody
Steve, the software allows 5 attempts and then you have to wait 30mins. Let me know if still a problem? I'll look into it.
Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
Steve Goodbody

Regsitration

Post by Steve Goodbody »

Thanks Marty, the registration worked.
Best regards
Steve Goodbody

Re: Registration to Post

Post by Guest »

Marty_Escarcega wrote:Because of the recent bout of spam, almost a daily occurence now, we are strongly considering changing the site to registration required to post. I am encouraging all users to register. IF you are having problems getting registered, please contact me via the Software Q&A forum or email me directly. I will need your username to be of assistance, your Web Browser version and operating system. I would like to try and help those users having trouble registering.

Tentative date for the required registration is July 1, 2006

Marty

Hi,

I've tried to register, first as GNM109 and then as GNM109X. That was Sunday, 6/18/06. I never received an authorization e-mail and now, I'm unale to register. Please send me an authorization for GNM109 and delete GNM109X. I'd appreciate hearing from you.

You may contact me at zigeuner@frontiernet.net. Thanks

Gaylord Mann
gnm109, gnm109x

Still cannot log in.

Post by gnm109, gnm109x »

Still can't log in.