Saved Posts Mistery

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

TomB

Saved Posts Mistery

Post by TomB »

If I save a post prior to actually posting it, where does it go, or more importantly how do I recall it.

Tom Barker
Harold_V

Re: Saved Posts Mistery

Post by Harold_V »

TomB wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:46 pm If I save a post prior to actually posting it, where does it go, or more importantly how do I recall it.

Tom Barker
I'm going to assume that you use the Allan Style SUBSILVER as your board choice. If you do not, it will be different.

Once you've composed a post and save it on the board, it will be recovered for either editing, posting, or deleting, by clicking on the down arrow immediately to the right of your name near the top right hand side of the screen. Your name appears next to the Private messages text.
When you click the arrow, a drop-down menu offers you three choices. Pick the top one, the User Control Panel. That offers you several options, which you'll find on the left hand side. Pick the third one down, Manage Drafts. Click that one, then select your post and do with it what you hope to do.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.